Showroom Update


I am beginning to become very eager for the completion of our new showroom on Magazine Street. We have another month and a half before our last display comes in and then a few weeks more for pewter tops and tile. There has been so much thought put into each display and every aspect of this showroom, for that matter. I am pretty sure we spent about a month just on the design/floorplan of EACH display. Why??? I wanted to show people how creative you really can be in kitchen design, how to think outside of the box, and that kitchen design is not just about putting boxes on the wall and floor. We researched and acquired the most unique and exquisite products to carry and I feel we have done a wonderful job at expressing our design capabilities. I truly believe that Artisan Kitchen & Bath will be one of the most unique showrooms around. Now I just have to patiently wait for the next two months to slowly stroll by, but in the end it will have all been worth the time and energy.

note: Photo is of an unfinished display. We will be getting our marble and Walker Zanger tile in the next few weeks.
Photo by: Jimmy Clay

No comments: