Have You Had a Taste of Flavor Paper?


I recently discovered Flavor Paper, a unique wallcovering company, that is located in the Bywater District of New Orleans. I cannot believe that I did not know about this fabulous company. Flavor Paper's wallcoverings are unlike any other wallcovering out there and what a unique name!! Although it was extremely hard to pick just a few because I love them all, here are a few of my favorites:
Aster Space (above)
Valencia

Laced

Kashmiri

City Park
Mustachio

fleur de saveur

Flavor Paper even has a scratch and sniff variety of wallcoverings that were originally created for Michael Angelo. They include flavors such as cherry, banana, and tutti frutti. Give yourself a little visual pleasure and check out Flavor Paper's fabulous website.

3 comments:

Claire Elizabeth said...

I stumbled across their Web site a few years ago after I saw some of their stuff in a magazine. Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

How much fun are these papers? Each one is a treat - I spent (ummm) too much time on their web site checking them all out. Great find!

Kerry Flanagan said...

They are so fun and creative. I look forward to the day when I am not a renter and can pick one for my own home, but I am not sure how I will narrow my favorites down to one! :)