Kitchens - New Orleans Style

Welcome to The Art of the Kitchen! (My new kitchen design blog.) This will be the place to find beautiful kitchens, backsplashes, and appliances with a little New Orleans flair. With our showroom on the beautiful Magazine Steet nearing completion, I am beginning to become more and more anxious to get back in the groove of designing beautiful kitchens.

This will be my place to share countless pictures of current projects, kitchen trends, classics, tile, beautiful luxury appliances, etc. Also, if you happen to be in the neighborhood, be sure to stop by to see our beautiful showroom and for homemade banana bread, cookies, and other treats.

I know that I have posted about this beauty on The Four Leaf Clover, but I could not resist sharing this picture with you. The only difference in the La Cornue that will be making it's home at Artisan is that the trim will be copper. The contrast between the copper trim and summer blue is like candy to the eye. I get chills just thinking about it. Check back soon for photos of the showroom in progress.



No comments: