The Most Beautiful Hood and Range Combo

I am so excited about some of the pieces that will be arriving soon that I cannot keep them to myself any longer. The following beauties will be accompanying the marble and tile that I previously posted about. Below is a version of the hood that I will be using in the display. It is a Metallo Arts masterpiece. Metallo also makes metal countertops, ceilings, backsplashes, etc. Ours will not have the fleur-de-lis trim at the top and bottom and it will be ivory instead of gold. You may be wondering why, since the fleur-de-lis is a New Orleans symbol. I love fleur-de-lis, but felt that it was a little too busy for the display.

This will be closer to the color. Ours will have a bit more gold peeping through to match the range that will be below it.


This is the La Cornue Fe, the manufactured less expensive version of the La Cornue. (The blue La Cornue is going in another display---more on that later)

I am so anxious for these pieces to come in. I feel like I need to show everyone how beautiful this is going to be. Keeping them to myself is somewhat greedy. This display will also have a walnut countertop, a vintage finished island, and a surprise from a castle in France!

No comments: